Search This Blog

Me Made May 2016

Its time for "Me Made May" 2016. This will actually be my first year participating in Me Made May. Previous years I couldn't b...

Its time for "Me Made May" 2016. This will actually be my first year participating in Me Made May. Previous years I couldn't be bothered/had too much life going on, etc.

But things have been rough around here lately, and I'm committed to making some time just for me. So, without further ado:


"I, Tibeca Yao of Sewing by ti (sewingbyti.blogspot.com), sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May ’16. I endeavour to wear at least 1 piece of handmade clothing each day for the duration of May 2016. I further vow to make sure I change out of my PJ's EVERY SINGLE DAY. Its a hard commitment, but I'm worth it."

Surely there's a "Me Made" commitment you could commit to. Join in, it'll be fun, I promise. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )