Search This Blog

Fall Wardrobe- Kids Leggings Edition

So did the Fall Wardrobe- Kids Lounge Edition not fit your kid? Maybe your kid is the one that needs ALL the leggings. My middle daughter ...

So did the Fall Wardrobe- Kids Lounge Edition not fit your kid? Maybe your kid is the one that needs ALL the leggings.

My middle daughter will not wear pants. She will not wear jeans. She will only wear leggings. Legging shorts. Legging Capris. Full Length Leggings. ONLY leggings. This is a HUGE difference from my all lounge wear kid. So what clothes are her favorites?

This kid is a LOT like her mom. We know what we like, so we just wear the same things, OVER AND OVER. Works for me.

Shirts:
Yes, my daughter wears lots of her sister's hand me downs, but when given a choice, these are the clothes patterns she reaches for first.

Love Notions Origami Tunic

Love Notions La Bella

Sew By Pattern Pieces Fun Tee: I know that this isn't technically a tunic. BUT, the pattern includes the finished measurements, so it only takes a moment to figure out how long to extend the hem to get a nice tunic length.













Sweaters

Max and Meena All Ears Hoodie: Just like her sister, this is a no brainer. This pattern has so many options, you're bound to find an animal you like.




















Leggings
Bella Sunshine Designs Bow Tie Leggings. Unlike my eldest, my daughter likes her leggings tight. That means the legging style is perfect from the Bow Tie Leggings.








Dresses
Hailey Bug's Closet Perfect Puzzle Set (Please note, this pattern does not have a line drawing. I am using my own image for pattern reference). The HBC PPS has 4 sleeve lengths, dress or tunic length, an option to make t-shirts, skirts (with single or double layers and 4 or 8 (or more) sectiosn) and is designed for panels. That said, I have yet to use it for panels.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )