Search This Blog

Ch- Ch- Changes, A Card Wallet

A long time ago, I was THE organized girl. I had lists and calendars and knew exactly when and where I was going to be, often months in adv...

A long time ago, I was THE organized girl. I had lists and calendars and knew exactly when and where I was going to be, often months in advance. I even had a list of what TV shows I was going to watch at what time on what days. OCD much? Probably.

Then, I had kids. That changed everything.



If you have kids, you know what I mean. Sure, people still see me as organized and that I "appear" to have my stuff together, but mostly, I've lost my touch. I've just learned, that with kids, it is easier to go with their flow than to try to force them into my little schedules. So of course, the house work falls behind and we go play at the park rather than scrub the walls. It is what it is.

And mostly, that is who I am. But every once in a while, my pre-kids OCD self pops up and screams, "HOW DO YOU LIVE LIKE THIS?!" Today's sew was one of those moments.

You see, we were on vacation and were going out to eat. I KNEW I had a gift card to the restaurant we were going to. So I was digging through my purse. Instead of finding it easily, all of the 30+ other cards fell all over the inside of my purse and I ended up with this pile, only inside my purse. UGH! WHY?!


Even put into a little stack that is WAY too much stuff to have just floating around my purse.


So, it was time to change things. Thanks to this super fast card wallet tutorial, I had a 38 card wallet in just about 2 hours. No more messy purse for me!


This went so fast and was so satisfying that it had me ready to tackle a new purse and regular wallet too. You can read all about those tomorrow.






Sunday, May 1st- Sewing By Ti  😀, Tenille's Thread

Monday, May 8- Sewing By Ti
May 9th- Sewing By Ti *** YOU ARE HERE
May 10th- Sewing By Ti
May 11th- Lilliepawillie
May 12th- Sewing By Ti

Monday, May 15th- Anne Mari Sews
May 16th- Mahlica Designs
May 17th- Ma Moose
May 18th- The Fairy Dust Bin
May 19th- Harper + Lu

Monday, May 22nd- Margarita on the Ross
May 23rd- Very Blissful
May 24th- Creative Counselor
May 25th- Doodle Number 5
May 26th- Ade Says

Sunday, May 28th- Sew Like a Sloth
May 29th- Anne Mari Sews
May 30th- Stitching and Making

You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )