Search This Blog

Jalie Eleanore Jeans turned Skirt!

I've already professed my love for the Jalie Eleanore Jeans in the Stretch Twill from Simply By Ti . But I also just promised myself tha...

I've already professed my love for the Jalie Eleanore Jeans in the Stretch Twill from Simply By Ti. But I also just promised myself that I would participate in the "Summer of No Pants" by wearing only skirts and dresses 5 days a week for the month of June (I just can't commit to an entire month, so a whole summer would be too much). That meant it was time to go from Eleanore Jeans to Eleanore Skirts.


I wish I could say that I figured this out on my own, but I didn't. I followed the True Bias Tutorial for a Hudson Skirt. I left in the center front seam, both for decorative purposes AND so that I could leave the faux fly and back yoke.

You might think a skirt this tight would be impractical, but the stretch twill has plenty of stretch to keep it comfy. It is surprisingly easy to wear, just like a knit pencil skirt.

I did take the time to draft a front pocket for the Eleanore's which took them from good to great. Honestly, I can't exactly store anything in the pocket aside from maybe a bit of change, but I can use it to tuck the clicker from my key chain, so I don't have to hold everything in my hands.

Honestly though, I think the key to this whole outfit is this Made for Mermaids Mama Ella. The color is perfect. The low back is super sexy and this rayon spandex print is just perfection. This outfit will make my "June of Few Pants" totally worth it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )