Search This Blog

Winter Wear Designs Hepburn Henley

I had the pleasure of testing the Winter Wear Designs Women's Hepburn Henley. I received the pattern for free in exchange for testing. ...


I had the pleasure of testing the Winter Wear Designs Women's Hepburn Henley. I received the pattern for free in exchange for testing. All opinions remain my own.


The WWD Women's Hepburn Henley is a relaxed fit Henley with a few different sewing options.

Variations include
3 necklines
-Henley
-Faux Henley
-T-shirt
3 Sleeves
-short
-3/4
-long
2 Lengths
-Shirt
-Tunic

The henley option is definitely intermediate level and includes detailed instructions on sewing the placket.

The loose fit is comfortable to wear. Its great when Jeans and a t-shirt just aren't enough. Definitely play around with fabrics as that is what will bring variety to this pattern. I picked a teal knit with silver glitter in it. I found it at Joann's.

I sewed up the short sleeve option and made a matching henley for my oldest. Yes, I cheated and used Kamsnaps instead of buttons. They actually match well with the silver glitter in the fabric. For a great mommy and me look check out the Winter Wear Designs Everything But the Kitchen Sink. You can find my review here: Winter Wear Designs Everything But the Kitchen Sink

Get the Winter Wear Designs Women's Henley on sale through October 11th for $7! Winter Wear Design Hepburn Henley

For more reviews of the Hepburn Henley, you can check out Abby Dabbles 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Tibeca! Just linked you up on my review of this awesome shirt! You can check mine here: http://abbeydabbles.com/2015/10/11/patterntestwwdhepburnhenley/

    ReplyDelete

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )