Search This Blog

Blank Slate Patterns Shoreline Boatneck in Stretch Poplin

When I mentioned that I was ordering Stretch Poplin for the Simply By Ti  fabric shop, the most common question was, "What do you use s...

When I mentioned that I was ordering Stretch Poplin for the Simply By Ti fabric shop, the most common question was, "What do you use stretch poplin for?"

All the woven things of course, but that seems a little vague and unhelpful, right? So I'm working my way through my stack of poplin to bring you some really great inspiration.

Want a super fitted woven dress? This is the fabric for you. You can make zero ease woven The only difference between this one and my last is that I added pockets. Ridiculously deep pockets. I couldn't find my pocket pattern, so I used my Patterns for Pirates Boundless pocket. Mistake. Just too big. But that's ok. There's worse things than too big pockets. I didn't find anything new here. Just the opportunity showcase this Simply By Ti stretch poplin.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )