Search This Blog

GOOD FREE PATTERNS!

Are you a newbie just starting out? Are you trying to build your pattern stash without a lot of cash? This list consists of SIMPLE pattern...

Are you a newbie just starting out? Are you trying to build your pattern stash without a lot of cash?

This list consists of SIMPLE patterns that are ABSOLUTELY 100% Free. I have personally sewn these patterns and can recommend them without making ANY suggestions for modifications. If you use the search bar above, you should be able to find my blog post reviews for many of these patterns.

This is NOT an exhaustive list. There are SO many free patterns out there.

Hey June Handmade Mountain Pose Pants This link is the pattern and includes instructions on how to get the pattern FREE!

Hey June Mountain Pose Pants
Bella Sunshine Designs Reagan Raglan AND Isabella's Banded Skirt. I linked ONLY to the women's version. There is also a child's version available!

New Horizon Designs Key West Tank. I linked the women's. There is also a girl's version available.

New Horizons Key West Top
Halla Slim Dolman Top. Halla has a LOT of free patterns. Definitely head over to their facebook group so you can figure out how many different patterns you can get, all for free!


George and Ginger I Heart You Set. You can find it in the files of their facebook group.

George and Ginger I Heart You Set
5 out of 4 Ninja Pants. These are my favorite free leggings. HOWEVER, many other companies have free leggings. Depending on your body shape, you may want a different free leggings pattern. While I have tried several, my blogging friend Jennifer of A Jennuine Life tested many free women's leggings patterns. So no guessing. Let her help you pick the right one for your body shape.

That is plenty to get you started. If you are ever wondering whether a pattern is "good" please, send me an e-mail or leave a comment. I love helping my readers figure out whether a pattern is worth their time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )