Search This Blog

Friday Recap- October 30, 2015

Another Friday another recap. Blog posts this week: Gymnastics and Leotards Optical Illusions Handcrafted Halloween Grammies Lil Dolls...

Another Friday another recap.

Blog posts this week:
Gymnastics and Leotards
Optical Illusions
Handcrafted Halloween
Grammies Lil Dolls Lillith Sweater Dress

Completed work:
-3 Grammies lil dolls sweater dresses
-finished Halloween Costumes
-P4P Layer me up with Sew Straight and Gather UTDT Mash up
-Gracious Threads Star Anise Dress

I'm still on the road to recovery, but seems like I got a good amount of work done this week!

Plans for next week include:
-Finally posting my FBA posts (it is in 2 parts)
-Possibly do the NEW WWD Provcence Pea Coat WITH a Giveaway!
-NEW 5 out of 4 Women's Ascent Pullover Review
-NEW Gracious Threads Star Anise Dress Review
-Possible review of the Patterns for Pirates Raglan with a GORGEOUS sweater knit and cowl neck, if I have time.
-Optical Illusions, aka What Not To Wear part 2!

On the cutting table
-Mash up of the Patterns for Pirates Layer me Up with the Sew Straight and Gather Uptown Downtown Dress.
-Muslining my husband's pants (I swear, I'm really going to do this this week)
-Making a well fitting pencil skirt (my new favorite go to style over leggings and knit tights)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )