Search This Blog

Red White and Pink Tour

I can't believe it is February already! That means it is time for a new tour. This month we're celebrating all things that are Red, ...

I can't believe it is February already! That means it is time for a new tour. This month we're celebrating all things that are Red, White and Pink!


For this month's "inspiration" I was browsing the free stock photos available online. I searched Valentine's Day and kept coming back to "Date Night". We did that last year! We needed new, different inspiration. So I tried a new tactic. I started thinking about the new fabrics about to hit the Simply By Ti Shop. Now we were getting somewhere. I couldn't stop thinking about this glitter french terry... 😍😍😍

I did consider doing an entire glitter tour. I mean, who doesn't love glitter? But, I think I'll save that for another tour. So this month we're all about Red, White and Pink. The colors of Valentines and "true love" as my kids would say. 😉

So, what sort of inspiration can you hope to find on this tour? Of course you'll see fabrics that are pink, white and red, but WHAT sorts of things.

Well, there may be lingerie. This is the month of Valentine's Day after all.  I know many people are planning date night outfits for themselves. Or outfits for all of our favorite Valentines, our kids. ❤. Lace Overlays are definitely on the list and coats to fight the bitter cold. And maybe even something for dollies. Who knows. I can't wait to see what everyone makes.

Remember that links will not go live until their date, so try to be patient.

Let's get inspired!
February 1st: Sewing By Ti (intro),  Mahlica Designs
2nd: Sewing With D
3rd: Sewing With Sarah
Sunday, February 4th: Tenille's Thread
5th: My Heart will Sew On
6th: Kathy Kwilts and More
7th: Stitched By Jennie
8th: EYMM
9th: With Love In Every Stitch
10th: The Bear and the Pea Atelier
Sunday, February 11th: Our Play Place
12th: My Sewing Roots
13th: Margarita on the Ross
14th: Very Blissful
15th: Seams Sew Lo
16th: Sew Sew Ilse
17th: Aurora Designs
Sunday, February 18th: Sewing Scientist
19th: Manning the Machine
20th: The Fairy Dust Bin
21st: Hazelnut Handmade
22nd: Kate Will Knit
23rd: Lulu & Celeste
24th: Flaxfield Sewing
Sunday, February 25th: Twinado Alley
26th: Ma Moose
27th: Auschick Sews
28th: Oak Blue Designs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )