Search This Blog

5 out of 4 Sierra Men's Pull Over

When I think fall I think warm fuzzy layering pieces, like fleece. And well, when I think my husband and fall, I think, "Oh my god, ple...

When I think fall I think warm fuzzy layering pieces, like fleece. And well, when I think my husband and fall, I think, "Oh my god, please don't let him find that ugly sweater I keep trying to get rid of!"

So to stop him from searching through his closet to find something I completely disapprove of, I instead was happy to test the 5 out of 4 Men's Sierra Pull over. While I received the pattern for free in exchange for testing, all opinions remain my own.





This pattern is definitely a fall staple layering piece. While "men's" is in the name it is completely wearable by women too! I'm lucky that my husband and I have similar body measurements (although those inches are obviously portioned out differently), so I'll be stealing his pull over for sure!

Make it in poly fleece for a simple casual piece. Use your favorite team colors to support your favorite team. Or go all out and use super nice wool interlock. I used Poly Fleece from Walmart (gasp) for the plaid and Joann's for the sharks.

This pattern includes a solid and color blocking options as well as inseam zipper pockets. The color blocked version matches up fabulously at the arm seams and isn't that much harder than the solid version.


My favorite part? The zipper is nice and low, so you can put it on and take it off without messing up your hair! Comes in sizes XXS through 3XL!

Get your copy of the 5 out of 4 Men's Sierra Pull Over on sale until Tuesday, October 13, 2015 for $7.95 Here 5 out of 4 Men's Sierra Fleece Pull Over

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the way it fit Kevin. The sound from the movie "Jaws" when the shark is approaching, keeps running thru my head. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )