Search This Blog

Heidi and Finn All You Need Jammies- Just Pants

Something about writing the words "Just Pants" takes me back to high school, when a dear friend of mine was completely obsessed wi...

Something about writing the words "Just Pants" takes me back to high school, when a dear friend of mine was completely obsessed with David Bowie. All I keep hearing repeated in the back of my mind is "Just Dance." But this isn't one of "those" posts.

So back to the pants. I own pajama patterns that work just fine for us. I actually only bought the Heidi and Finn All You Need Jammies for the lounge pants. My oldest just LOVES fleece pants in the winter. Fuzzy fleece pants. These pants are perfect for lounge wear. She refuses to wear leggings anymore and really just wants pair after pair of these lounge pants. I'm happy to oblige because it takes me about 30 minutes, cut to finish, to sew up a pair of these. That means that 7 days worth of lounge pants take just about 3 1/2 hours. 14 pairs (1 daytime and 1 nighttime pair) is just 7 hours. 7 Hours for all the pants she needs for an entire season. Yes, I still sew her other things, but these pants get a lot of wear in this house.

I won't speak to the other features in the pattern as I honestly haven't sewn them. The pattern runs from size 12 months to 12 years. I will say the waists run a bit big but my kids also run slim, so its just a matter of making sure you measure carefully. You can get your copy of the Heidi and Finn Everything You Need Jammies here: Heidi and Finn All You Need Jammies






You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )