Search This Blog

Friday Recap for October 9, 2015

Busy week here, but not with sewing. This week I posted a review of the new pattern from 5 out of 4 Designs. You can see the Men's Sie...

Busy week here, but not with sewing.

This week I posted a review of the new pattern from 5 out of 4 Designs. You can see the Men's Sierra Pullover review here.

I shared a review of the Winter Wear Designs Everything But the Kitchen Sink, here

I shared my hack for the WWD EBTKS, adding in a pullover collar here

I shared my hack for the Jocole Quick Dress, adding in a placket down the front here

-I finished orders for customers! The orders themselves were fast, but putting on my labels is always tedious fast work. But, the labels look so professional it is an absolutely necessary step.

I sewed up not 1 but 2 Stitch Upon A Time Fauna Shrugs. I hope to have time to photograph these this weekend.

I'm still working on:
-Pattern testing the new WWD Women's Henley
-Pattern testing the KBSD Women's Henley

On my growing list:
-Finish muslining my husband's jeans
-Start muslining my own pants (scarier than it sounds)
-Sew up at least 2 tunics for everyday wear, especially fleece because it is getting SO cold out.
-7 pullovers for a customer. These are going to be so cute, but whew, I think I'm going to need to break up the process or it'll drive me crazy!

Sorry for the picture-less post this week. Just nothing extra to share.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )