Search This Blog

Welcome to the My Monster Tour!

Halloween is definitely my favorite holiday and that makes this tour extra special to me! For the last 10 years, I have made my kids thei...


Halloween is definitely my favorite holiday and that makes this tour extra special to me! For the last 10 years, I have made my kids their costumes and of course this year will be no different. But of course, it is all more fun with friends.

Of course on this tour you'll see the obligatory Halloween Costumes. And that's great. But you'll also find pattern round ups (in case your time is limited and you just want to sew the pattern as is) and pattern hacks for those that have more time and creativity.

I can't wait to see what everyone makes so let's get started!

Monday, October 1st- Sewing By Ti (intro)
2nd- Tales from a Southern Mom
3rd- Shalini's Sewing Space
4th- Tenille's Thread
5th- Sewing By Ti

Monday, October 8th- Back 40 Life
9th- Family of Makers
10th- Made for Little Gents
11th- Big Fly Notions

Sunday, October 14th- The Fairy Dust Bin
17th- Sewing With D
18th- 52 Week Sewing Challenge
19th- Auschick Sews
20th- Sew Cute Couture by Kathy

Sunday, October 21st- The Bear and the Pear Atelier
22nd- Seams Like Style
23rd- Seams Sew Lo
24th- My Heart Will Sew On
25th- JOT Designs USA
26th- My Sewing Roots
27th- Manning the Machine

Monday, October 29th- Frulle Mieke
30th- Sew Like a Sloth
31st- Sewing By Ti

You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )