Search This Blog

A Sparkly Baby Cheeky Chonies

Today's blog post is just a mini review. Why? Because I just don't have the confidence to show you pictures of my bare butt. So I...

Today's blog post is just a mini review. Why? Because I just don't have the confidence to show you pictures of my bare butt. So I'll talk about my observations and show you pictures of my butt with leggings on. Sorry, that's the best I can do.

This is a continuation of my post from yesterday about the Seasonal Sew Wardrobe Destination.


I didn't hesitate to buy the Cheeky Chonies. They're completely different from my other patterns so it was an easy buy. I'm still trying to decide if I need the other new undies patterns, but honestly, how many pairs of undies do I need? I'd say 2 dozen should be pretty good, and I nearly have that.

So, let's talk about the Cheeky Chonies. The pattern is a single piece plus a lining. That means it takes up more fabric space than my usual Suat Scrundies that are cut in 2 separate pieces. This is definitely one for your BIGGER scraps.

Confession time. I didn't read the pattern instructions or review the size chart. Don't do that! The size chart is different than usual. You don't use your full hip, but instead your hip bones to pick your hip size. WHOOPS. I ended up with undies that were 2 sizes too big! Thankfully I had only cut 1 pair. Secondly, assembly is different from all my other panties patterns. I didn't read instructions and then my pieces didn't match up at all. So don't be dumb like me, read the sizing chart carefully and at least scan the instructions!

So, let's talk fit. Once I sized down 2 sizes (to match the actual size chart and not my made up one) the fit was really good. My personal preference is to use the Cheeky fit and add a waistband (but no leg bands).

They fit amazingly well AND you absolutely cannot see them through my leggings. The pair I am wearing are actually my stretch velvet ones (don't judge :P ) and I thought for sure you'd see them, but nope.

I'm not one of those people that wear my leggings without full butt coverage, but I could with these. ;)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like your approach to keeping your modesty and talking about undergarments. The pattern looks like a great one.

    ReplyDelete

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )